Saturday, September 3, 2011

You want it WHEN?

Sio, I've been strutting around, sucking......

my teeth a lot, like a jobbing builder..

"you want it WHEN, guvnor?"

"oooh, well, you see, there's materials, those prims don't come cheap you know! Then there's the labour, and VAT......"

So...  I'm trying my hand as a builder of secondlife "stuff" now!  I've made my own house, a very nice kidnap skybox (hahaha), a 'secret bedroom' for naughty things, and a little shop/gallery.. One of these days I'll be arsed to put something up on marketplace for a couple of Lindens, until then, give me a shout if you want anything errrrr... knocking up, extensions, double glazing, dungeons, you know the sorts of things.

Until then, I'll just wander around looking cool in my builders outfit!

have fun :)

Janice  X
See, Bob the builder has nothing on Me ;)