Saturday, February 26, 2011

Second life!

Second life is a lot of fun!

I've been there a while, and have met quite a few, shall we say, umm...  'interesting people', and I've had the opportunity to do some, shall we say...   very interesting things!  Some of these I've enjoyed back in the 'real world' (I'll leave these to the imagination!) and some of them I'd have never dreamt of doing!

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my experiences with you.

The names of other people will be changed (No names, no pack drill :) ) (Unless I have permission to use them :-) ) to protect the innocent, and not so innocent (of which there'll be many!)

My name is the same in second life, in case you'd like to visit me, and maybe get featured here!

(I can't believe I'm doing this...   lol)

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment